Bruno ASL-225 Out-Sider Micro vehicle lift
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
special discounts available...
Complete Installation service available for all Bruno Products.
Bruno Products are available through local dealers Only.
Bruno ASL-225 Out-Sider Micro vehicle lift is easy to use and can be operated with one hand. Out-Sider Micro vehicle lift is designed with fewer parts than any other outside lift and for its installation it takes less than an hour. Micro vehicle lift can be easily folded. The safety latch prevents unintentional lowering of the lift platform. Convenient control arm assist the user to operate the lift from a safe distance. An ultra-strength strap system is used to secure Bruno ASL-225 to the platform. Out-Sider lift is easy to use and can be operated with one hand. Bruno ASL-225 Micro vehicle lift is designed with fewer parts than any other outside lift and for its installation it takes less than an hour.Features
- 145 lbs. weight capacity
- Drive scooter on/off platform
- Lifts a 3 wheel travel scooter
- Easy to use and can be folded
- Lowest-profile design minimizes rear vision obstruction
- Hold down button on control arm to power platform up/down
- An ultra-strength strap system is used to secure the scooter to the platform
- Swing-Away option available for Minivans, SUVs, CUVs, pickup trucks, and full-size vans
|Bruno ASL-225 Out-Sider Micro vehicle lift|
|Lifting weight capacity||145 lbs.|
|Installed weight||65 lbs.|
|3-wheel scooter dimensions (W x L)||24.5" x 32"|
|Hitch height||9" - 12.25"|
|Hitch class||I or II|
|Applications||Select sedans, Minivans,|
smaller CUV's, smaller SUV's
- Bruno warrants the product to be free from defects in material workmanship for a period of Three years from the date of original purchase.
- Warranty excludes failures caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, modifications not made by Bruno.
- Warranty excludes damage in shipment, or repairs undertaken by anyone other than Bruno authorized distributors.
- All warranties are limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price & certain types of damages are not covered.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.