Bruno ASL-700 Chariot folding platform vehicle lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Complete Installation service available for all Bruno Products.
Bruno Products are available through local dealers Only.
Bruno ASL-700 Chariot folding platform vehicle lift carries and stores unoccupied scooter or power wheelchair weighing up to 350 lbs. outside small, mid-sized, or large car at the touch of a button. Roll mobility device on the platform from either side, hit a button, and let the chariot do the lifting for you. Self-tensioning retractable belts are included for securement (one hand operation).
ASL-700 Chariot vehicle lift comes with swivel wheels by which the lift follows precisely, even when driving the vehicle in reverse. Chariot folding platform vehicle lift can be powered by the vehicle's battery or the optional Bruno Pow'rPac which allows unit operation even if vehicle battery is inoperable. Chariot vehicle lift requires no structural modifications to your vehicle - mounts to your vehicle's class I or class II frame mount receiver hitch.
- Optional spare tire
- 350 lbs. lifting capacity
- Manual backup system
- Optional corner markers
- Independent suspension
- Can reinstall on your next vehicle
- Platform folds easily using one hand
- Retractable belts are included for securement
- Suitable with Sedan/Coupe, Wagon/Hatchback
|Bruno ASL-700 chariot folding platform vehicle lift|
|Lifting weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Installed weight||310 lbs.|
|Platform size||Adjustable 47" L x 33" W|
|Max. scooter/powerchair width||27"|
|Max. scooter/powerchair wheelbase||38"|
|Hitch height||8.5" to 15.5"|
|Hitch class||Frame mounted class I or II|
Bruno Chariot challenge video
Testing Bruno ASL-700 Chariot vehicle lift video
- Bruno warrants the product to be free from defects in material workmanship for a period of Three years from the date of original purchase.
- Warranty excludes failures caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, modifications not made by Bruno.
- Warranty excludes damage in shipment, or repairs undertaken by anyone other than Bruno authorized distributors.
- All warranties are limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price & certain types of damages are not covered.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.