Bruno AWL-150 vehicle lifter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
special discounts available...
Complete Installation service available for all Bruno Products.
Bruno Products are available through local dealers Only.
Bruno AWL-150 vehicle lifter features a variety of options such as Exterior Mount and Offset Arm, allowing you to more easily position your Personal Mobility Device inside your vehicle. For heavy lifting connect the docking device and push a button and let lifter do lifting. Docking device included (at no charge) for your mobility device.Features
- Power Raise/Lower and Manual Rotate Operation
- No modifications to your Personal Mobility Device or vehicle
- Works with minivans, SUVs, Crossovers, full-size vans and sedans
- Raise/lower lift arm
- Stand for 2 - 3 minutes
- Press a button to raise/lower lift strap
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle
- If transporting a scooter in a sedan trunk, remove the seat
- Rotate and guide your small scooter or manual wheelchair in/out of vehicle
- Adequate balance, hand dexterity and strength to attach the docking device, including bending over
|Bruno AWL-150 vehicle lifter|
|Lifting capacity||200 lbs.|
|Lift weight installed||AWL-150S: 30 lbs., AWL-150M: 60 lbs.|
|Applications||AWL-150S: large sedans, AWL-150M: minivans,|
SUV's, CUV's, full-size vans
Bruno AWL-150 vehicle lifter video
- Bruno warrants the product to be free from defects in material workmanship for a period of Three years from the date of original purchase.
- Warranty excludes failures caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, modifications not made by Bruno.
- Warranty excludes damage in shipment, or repairs undertaken by anyone other than Bruno authorized distributors.
- All warranties are limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price & certain types of damages are not covered.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.