Bruno Back-Saver Hitch-mounted wheelchair lift
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
special discounts available...
Complete Installation service available for all Bruno Products.
Bruno Products are available through local dealers Only.
Bruno Back-Saver Hitch-mounted wheelchair lift is easy to roll onto the surface, platform and easy to turn while pushing a button. Back-Saver Hitch-mounted wheelchair lift has been designed to handle wide folding wheelchairs with 16" and 18" with 22" or larger rear wheels. Bruno Back-Saver wheelchair lift fits a standard Class I, II or III with ball-style hitch or square hitch receiver and it comes with an adapter. Bruno Back-Saver has a strong, tubular frame for structural rigidity and maximum durability. When lift is raised hitch-mounted wheelchair is automatically secured. Bruno Valet Signature Seating complements your vehicle lift for a total mobility solution. Bruno Back secures your folding manual wheelchair with the touch of a button.Features
- Lifts and secures your folding manual wheelchair
- Wheelchair is automatically secured when lift is raised
- Applications: Sedans, Station Wagons, select Class I/II CUV's
- Fits a standard Class I, II or III Ball-style Hitch or Square Hitch Receiver with an adapter
- Designed to handle 16" and 18" wide folding wheelchairs with 22" or larger rear wheels
- Stand for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Fold/unfold wheelchair
- Roll wheelchair on/off platform
- Turn a key and hold down a button
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle.
|Bruno Back-Saver Hitch-mounted wheelchair lift|
|Lifting capacity||100 lbs.|
|Installed weight||43 lbs.|
|Hitch height||9" to 18"|
|Hitch class||I, II or III square receiver or ball-style hitch|
|Applications||Sedans, station wagons, select class I/II CUV's|
Bruno's AWL-1600 Back-Saver vehicle lift
- Bruno warrants the product to be free from defects in material workmanship for a period of Three years from the date of original purchase.
- Warranty excludes failures caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, modifications not made by Bruno.
- Warranty excludes damage in shipment, or repairs undertaken by anyone other than Bruno authorized distributors.
- All warranties are limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price & certain types of damages are not covered.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.