Bruno Back-Saver Hitch-mounted wheelchair lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Complete Installation service available for all Bruno Products.
Bruno Products are available through local dealers Only.
Bruno Back-Saver Hitch-mounted wheelchair lift is easy to roll onto the surface, platform and easy to turn while pushing a button. Back-Saver Hitch-mounted wheelchair lift has been designed to handle wide folding wheelchairs with 16" and 18" with 22" or larger rear wheels. Bruno Back-Saver wheelchair lift fits a standard Class I, II or III with ball-style hitch or square hitch receiver and it comes with an adapter. Bruno Back-Saver has a strong, tubular frame for structural rigidity and maximum durability. When lift is raised hitch-mounted wheelchair is automatically secured. Bruno Valet Signature Seating complements your vehicle lift for a total mobility solution. Bruno Back secures your folding manual wheelchair with the touch of a button.Features
- Lifts and secures your folding manual wheelchair
- Wheelchair is automatically secured when lift is raised
- Applications: Sedans, Station Wagons, select Class I/II CUV's
- Fits a standard Class I, II or III Ball-style Hitch or Square Hitch Receiver with an adapter
- Designed to handle 16" and 18" wide folding wheelchairs with 22" or larger rear wheels
- Stand for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Fold/unfold wheelchair
- Roll wheelchair on/off platform
- Turn a key and hold down a button
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle.
|Bruno Back-Saver Hitch-mounted wheelchair lift|
|Lifting capacity||100 lbs.|
|Installed weight||43 lbs.|
|Hitch height||9" to 18"|
|Hitch class||I, II or III square receiver or ball-style hitch|
|Applications||Sedans, station wagons, select class I/II CUV's|
Bruno's AWL-1600 Back-Saver vehicle lift
- Bruno warrants the product to be free from defects in material workmanship for a period of Three years from the date of original purchase.
- Warranty excludes failures caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, modifications not made by Bruno.
- Warranty excludes damage in shipment, or repairs undertaken by anyone other than Bruno authorized distributors.
- All warranties are limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price & certain types of damages are not covered.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.