Bruno Elite custom curved rail stair lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Complete Installation service available for all Bruno products in New York state only.
Bruno Products are available through local dealers Only.(subject to local state laws)
Bruno Elite curve custom curved rail stair lift offers a safe and durable design that installs on virtually all curved stairways. Elite curve stair lift's leading-edge technology assures complete stability as you move up and down the stairway - even during power outages, and inside turns offer the flexibility of mounting the curved stair lift on either side of the staircase.
- Accommodates users up to 400 lbs.
- Leading-edge technology assuring complete stability
- Optional Wrap-around park positions save you room on your staircase
- Inside turns offer the flexibility of mounting the curved stair lift on either side of the staircase
|Bruno Elite custom curved rail stair lift|
|Maximum weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Battery charger||2A charger|
Bruno's Elite curve stair lift
Bruno warrants the product to be free from defects in material workmanship as under:
- Five years for major components.
- Two Years for parts.
- Warranty excludes failures caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, modifications not made by Bruno.
- Warranty excludes damage in shipment, or repairs undertaken by anyone other than Bruno authorized distributors.
- All warranties are limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price & certain types of damages are not covered.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.