Bruno PUL-1100 Out-Rider vehicle lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Complete Installation service available for all Bruno Products.
Bruno Products are available through local dealers Only.
Bruno PUL-1100 Out-Rider vehicle lift is fully automatic and easy to operate, with a hand-held pendant. Bruno PUL-1100 lifts manual wheelchair or travel scooter (HD version available for the heavier power chair or scooter) from the front door of the pickup truck and stores it in the bed for transport, all with the touch of a button. Out-Rider vehicle lift can be easily removed from the truck for resale or can be reinstalled in another vehicle.Features
- Optional: Driver door panel controls available
- Driver and passenger side applications available
- Out-rider lift is designed to withstand outdoor elements
- Variety of outer arms to accommodate different cab models
- Standard tough texture coating designed to withstand the rigors of outdoor use
- Available for standard, extended, and crew cab pickup trucks, for driver or passenger side
|Specifications||Standard version||HD version|
|Lifting capacity||100 lbs.||350 lbs.|
|Installed weight||80 lbs.||90 lbs.|
|Pick truck box size|
5½"*, 6½" and 8"
|* With manual rigid chair only|
- Bruno warrants the product to be free from defects in material workmanship for a period of Three years from the date of original purchase.
- Warranty excludes failures caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, modifications not made by Bruno.
- Warranty excludes damage in shipment, or repairs undertaken by anyone other than Bruno authorized distributors.
- All warranties are limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price & certain types of damages are not covered.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.