Bruno VSL-4000HW Joey vehicle lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Complete Installation service available for all Bruno Products.
Bruno Products are available through local dealers Only.
Bruno VSL-4000HW Joey vehicle lift is a simple to use vehicle lift which can lift and store your unoccupied scooter or power wheelchair inside your minivan at the touch of a button. Simply roll your mobility device on the platform from either side, hit a button, and let the Bruno VSL-4000HW Joey lift and store your mobility device for you. Securement belts are included for safety during transport. An optional barrier system is available for added safety and convenience.
- Fully powered
- Safe and reliable
- 350 lbs lifting capacity
- Suitable with minivan/Van
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle
- Includes securement straps for safety
|Bruno VSL-4000HW Joey vehicle lift|
|Maximum weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Installed weight||175 lbs.|
|Minimum open height required||36"|
|Platform dimensions||28.7"(W) x 44"(L)|
|Maximum mobility device width||28"|
- Bruno warrants the product to be free from defects in material workmanship for a period of Three years from the date of original purchase.
- Warranty excludes failures caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, modifications not made by Bruno.
- Warranty excludes damage in shipment, or repairs undertaken by anyone other than Bruno authorized distributors.
- All warranties are limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price & certain types of damages are not covered.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.