Bruno VSL-4000HW Joey vehicle lift
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
special discounts available...
Complete Installation service available for all Bruno Products.
Bruno Products are available through local dealers Only.
Bruno VSL-4000HW Joey vehicle lift is a simple to use vehicle lift which can lift and store your unoccupied scooter or power wheelchair inside your minivan at the touch of a button. Simply roll your mobility device on the platform from either side, hit a button, and let the Bruno VSL-4000HW Joey lift and store your mobility device for you. Securement belts are included for safety during transport. An optional barrier system is available for added safety and convenience.
- Fully powered
- Safe and reliable
- 350 lbs lifting capacity
- Suitable with minivan/Van
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle
- Includes securement straps for safety
|Bruno VSL-4000HW Joey vehicle lift|
|Maximum weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Installed weight||175 lbs.|
|Minimum open height required||36"|
|Platform dimensions||28.7"(W) x 44"(L)|
|Maximum mobility device width||28"|
- Bruno warrants the product to be free from defects in material workmanship for a period of Three years from the date of original purchase.
- Warranty excludes failures caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, modifications not made by Bruno.
- Warranty excludes damage in shipment, or repairs undertaken by anyone other than Bruno authorized distributors.
- All warranties are limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price & certain types of damages are not covered.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.