Bruno VSL-570 Big Lifter™ vehicle lift
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
special discounts available...
Complete Installation service available for all Bruno Products.
Bruno Products are available through local dealers Only.
Bruno VSL-570 Big Lifter™ is an extremely easy to use vehicle lift which lifts and stores your unoccupied scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle at the touch of a button. Simply connect the docking device, push a button on the hand-held pendant, and let your Bruno VSL-570 do the heavy lifting for you. Once lifted to the proper height, the lift is then manually rotated.
- Safe and reliable
- Power raise/lower
- Offset arm design
- 400 lbs. lifting capacity
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle
- Upgradeable to power rotate function
- Available for passenger or driver side of vehicle
- Suitable with Minivan/Van, SUV/Crossover, pickup truck
|Bruno VSL-570 Big Lifter™ vehicle lift|
|Lifting weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Installed weight||75 lbs.|
|Min. opening height required||29"|
|Adjustable angle outer arm||6°|
|Adjustable post height||30" min. – 41" max.|
|Adjustable outer arm||23" min. - 32.5" max.|
|Adjustable rotation limit adjustment||Yes|
Bruno VSL-570 Big Lifter vehicle lift video
- Bruno warrants the product to be free from defects in material workmanship for a period of Three years from the date of original purchase.
- Warranty excludes failures caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, modifications not made by Bruno.
- Warranty excludes damage in shipment, or repairs undertaken by anyone other than Bruno authorized distributors.
- All warranties are limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price & certain types of damages are not covered.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.