Bruno VSL-6000 Curb-Sider® vehicle lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Complete Installation service available for all Bruno Products.
Bruno Products are available through local dealers Only.
Bruno VSL-6000 Curb-Sider® vehicle lift is an easy to use product,lifts and stores your unoccupied scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle at the touch of a button. Simply connect the docking device, push a button on the hand-held pendant, and let your VSL-6000 Curb-Sider® do the heavy lifting for you.Features
- Fully powered
- Safe and reliable
- Offset arm design
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle
- Available for passenger or driver side of vehicle
- Available in 250 lbs. and 400 lbs. weight capacities
- Suitable with Minivan/Van, SUV/Crossover, Pickup Truck
|Bruno VSL-6000 Curb-Sider® vehicle lift|
|Lifting weight capacity||250lbs.(Standard),400lbs.(HD)|
|Installed weight||75 lbs.(Standard),80 lbs.(HD)|
|Minimum opening height required||29"|
|Adjustable angle outer arm||6°|
|Adjustable post height||30"- 41"|
|Adjustable outer arm||23"- 32.5"|
|Adjustable rotation limit||Yes|
|Applications||All Minivans, SUV's, CUV's, Pickup Trucks, Full-size vans|
- Bruno warrants the product to be free from defects in material workmanship for a period of Three years from the date of original purchase.
- Warranty excludes failures caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, modifications not made by Bruno.
- Warranty excludes damage in shipment, or repairs undertaken by anyone other than Bruno authorized distributors.
- All warranties are limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price & certain types of damages are not covered.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.