Bruno VSL-6900 Curb-Sider® vehicle lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Complete Installation service available for all Bruno Products.
Bruno Products are available through local dealers Only.
Bruno VSL-6900 Curb-Sider® vehicle lift is very easy to use fully powered vehicle lift which makes lifting and storing your scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle virtually effortless. VSL-6900 Curb-Sider®'s offset arm design allows lifting/lowering behind, at the rear corner of, or on the side of the vehicle and the powered telescoping lift head extends to clear vehicle bumper, then retracts to fit mobility device inside vehicle. Simply connect the docking device,push a button on the hand-held pendant, and let your VSL-6900 Curb-Sider® do the heavy lifting for you.Features
- Fully powered
- Safe and reliable
- Offset arm design
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle
- Available for passenger or driver side of vehicle
- Suitable with Minivan/Van, SUV/Crossover, Pickup truck
|Bruno VSL-6900 Curb-Sider® vehicle lift|
|Maximum weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Installed weight||83 lbs.|
|Telescoping lift head travel||8" with 6" manual adjustment|
|Minimum opening height required||29"|
|Adjustable sngle outer arm||6°|
|Adjustable post height||30"- 41"|
|Adjustable outer arm||23"- 32.5"|
|Adjustable rotation limit||Yes|
|Applications||All Minivans, SUV's, CUV's, Pickup|
Trucks (with cap), Full-size vans
- Bruno warrants the product to be free from defects in material workmanship for a period of Three years from the date of original purchase.
- Warranty excludes failures caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, modifications not made by Bruno.
- Warranty excludes damage in shipment, or repairs undertaken by anyone other than Bruno authorized distributors.
- All warranties are limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price & certain types of damages are not covered.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.