Buddy roamer posterior walking aid - size 3
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Buddy roamer posterior walking aid is designed to meet the needs of mild, moderate and complex pediatric users. Buddy roamer walkers for kids provides partial weight bearing postural support with mobility. Buddy roamer walker has ergonomically designed frame that supports the body weight while walking around freely and unaided. Buddy roamer walker allows children to easily access through doors and down hallways by providing stability for exploration both indoors and outdoors.
The standard product provides safe and comfortable positioning using
- Central positioning bar
- Adjustable pelvic supports and hip guides
|Features||Product comes standard with:|
|Buddy roamer posterior walking aid - size 3|
|Weight capacity||220 lbs.|
|Lower leg||16" - 39"|
|Top of head||43" - 78"|
|Hip width||10" - 16"|
|Trunk width||10" - 16"|
Buddy roamer warrants its products sold in the USA as under:
- 1 Year on parts from time of shipment, with the exception of foam and covering.
- This warranty does not cover misuse, damage in shipping or product which has been modified in any way.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.