Burton AIM 200 Exam Light with Floorstand, 120V
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Burton’s AIM-200 is provides versatility, amazing illumination, and ease of use. The rotating center handle makes adjusting the light size and pattern to fit the working area quick and convenient. This light’s superior arm mechanism is easy to position and will not drift. The AIM-200 is available with a floor, wall, single-, or double-ceiling mount which makes it a practical choice for hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and veterinarian offices. The multiple reflectors of the AIM-200 OR can be tilted by rotating the sterilizable light handle to adjust the size and pattern of the light to the working area. The AIM-200 has a unique Y-Shaped design, which facilitates placement of the light head around the practitioner’s head minimizing the obstruction of light into the surgical field.
- 3700 K color temperature.
- 90,000 lux (8361 fc) at 1 meter.
- Larger and adjustable light pattern.
- Depth of illumination: 47" (119 cm).
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 96 .
- Adjustable focusing by rotating center handle.
- Light field diameter: 10" – 12" (25 cm – 30 cm).
- Unlimited rotation and maximum reach of 63" (160 cm).
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details