Burton AIM-50 Exam Light with Wall Mount, 230V
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
AIM-50 Providing both amazing value and unparalleled aesthetics, Burton’s AIM-50 also boasts limitless rotation on ceiling mounts (a feature previously available only on OR type lights). Along with highest intensity illumination, AIM-50 delivers very smooth focus and superior maneuverability. A longer arm system ensures that either light can be positioned in the widest range of positions possible, making it ideal for examination applications.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Cool operation for long hours of use.
- High CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 96.
- Compact 20" (51 cm) diameter light head.
- High-intensity of 45,000 lux (4181 fc) at 1 meter.
- 120V standard; 100 and 230 / 240V models available.
- 3100 K color temperature offers natural and true coloring.
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism with center sterilizable handle.
- 360° limitless arm-and-mounting-system-rotation around vertical axes (on single ceiling models).
- Uses three quartz halogen bulbs – each rated with a 2000-hour bulb life; bulbs wired in parallel for continuous operation.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details