Burton APEX 8' Surgical Light with Single Ceiling Mount, 120V
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Apex Reliable operation, simplicity and ease of use are the hallmarks of every Burton product, and the new APEX is no exception. For optimum illumination (120,000 lux / 11,148 fc at 1 meter), the highest quality no-drift arm system, reliability and true color rendering, there is no better value than Burton’s APEX Plus, an efficient multi-bulb design eliminates the need for complicated back-up bulb systems used in single source lights.
- Unlimited arm rotation.
- 24" (61 cm) diameter light head.
- High CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 95.
- High-intensity of 120,000 lux (11,148 fc) at 1 meter.
- 120V model standard, 100V and 230 / 240V models available.
- Focuses with center autoclavable handle for exceptionally smooth focus.
- 4200 K color temperature offers pure white illumination (without blue hues).
- Durable, aesthetic arm system that is recognized for drift-free, trouble-free operation.
- Supplied with control box including on/off switch, and continuous intensity adjustment.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details