Burton Carelite Medical Task Light with Table Mount, 120V
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Carelite LED has a sleek compact design that makes it perfect for task lighting applications for ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care centers, patient rooms, long term care facilities and other professional settings. Ergonomic positioning handle, dimming, convenient on/off switch and integrated "night-watch" observation light are important features that make this light versatile and easy to operate. A recessed light source inside the light head reduces glare and allows patients to use light with minimal disruption to others. From reading to observation and to any task requiring extra light, choose Carelite LED.
- 3000 K color temperature.
- 2,000 lux (186 fc) at 24" (0.6 m).
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of >90.
- LED energy efficient source with 50,000+ hours of life.
- Versatile positioning arm for easy and precise placement.
- Protected by SteriTouch antimicrobial powder coating to prevent the growth of bacteria, biofilm and mold.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details