Burton CoolSpot II Exam Light with Single Ceiling Mount, 230V
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
The aesthetically appealing CoolSpot II offers incredibly pure, white light along with a guaranteed no-drift arm, high-intensity setting and variable spot size control. The CoolSpot II offers intensity of up to 60,000 lux (5574 fc) at 1 meter. The CoolSpot II examination light is the spotlight of choice.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 94.
- Bi-level dimmer for variable intensity.
- Up to 60,000 lux (5574 fc) at 1 meter.
- Variable spot size of 2" – 10" (5 cm – 25 cm).
- Mounting systems meet California Seismic Codes.
- 120V model standard; 230 / 240V models also available.
- 150-watt halogen bulb provides 600-hour average bulb life on standard setting.
- New, improved and easy to clean housing design with convenient SteriHandle for positioning.
- Friction knob allows user to adjust friction on the self-balancing arm positioning to desired tension without a tool.
- Removable, Autoclavable center SteriHandle design allows removal or replacement of SteriHandle with one hand (for ensuring sterile procedures).
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details