Burton Gleamer Wide Beam Spot Exam Light with Floorstand, 230V
If your facility is searching for an all-purpose, rugged, compact halogen light, Burton’s Gleamer is your solution. The Gleamer was designed to meet healthcare facilities’ most demanding specifications for high-intensity, cool operation, compact design, and value. Offering 45,000 lux (4166 fc), a sturdy gooseneck, plus optional 16" (41 cm) extension arm, and superior quality components, the Gleamer provides high-intensity, maximum flexibility and extraordinary reliability. The Gleamer also features a unique venting system, energy-absorbing infrared exchanger and reflector coatings, which filter out infrared for a nearly heat-free beam in a cool, yet compact housing.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 91.
- 45,000 lux (4166 fc) at 18" (46 cm).
- 3700 K color temperature (natural coloring).
- 120V model standard; 230 / 240V model available.
- Convenient positioning with ergonomic positioning ridges.
- 35-watt halogen bulb; 2000-hour life; easy bulb replacement.
- High-quality, space-saving 4-caster base – safe and flexible portable movement with locking feature in 2 of 4 casters.
- Cool housing temperature and cool light beam; light can be in continuous use for hours without causing discomfort to physician or patient.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details