Burton Nova Exam LED Examination Light with Wall Mount, 230V
Nova Exam LED Higher performance and value for the practitioner, enhanced comfort for the patient. Nova Exam LED meets the demands of today’s clinical examination applications. The LED light source produces a cool light that enhances physician/patient comfort while delivering a uniform beam pattern and higher illumination levels. A sleek head design, combined with a patented K-arm, allows quick and reliable positioning while being easy to clean and maintain. The operational benefits include lower power consumption and longer light source life.
- Contemporary aesthetic.
- 4600 K color temperature.
- Better value for the practitioner.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 93.
- Maximum arm reach of 45" (114.3 cm).
- Wall, floor, ceiling and table mount configurations.
- The patented K-arm moves smoothly with no drifting.
- Two LED light modules with a 40,000-hour life each.
- Dual handles are easily accessible to position the light head.
- Illuminance, Low Level: 25,000 lux (2323 fc) at 18" (46 cm).
- Illuminance, High Level: 50,000 lux (4645 fc) at 18" (46 cm).
- The LED source provides a virtually heat-free light so the patient remains comfortable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details