Burton Outpatient II Surgical Light with Dual Ceiling Mount, 230V
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Outpatient II is the documented industry leader for examination lights. More physicians choose the Outpatient II than any other light for focusable flood-type light, maximum intensity and shadow-free operation. With minimal heat output and high color temperature, the Outpatient II is the perfect low-maintenance, top performing light for nearly every application in the hospital or physician’s office.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- 3300 K color temperature.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 94.
- 86,000 lux (7990 fc) at 24" (61 cm).
- Mounting systems meet California Seismic Codes.
- Bulbs are wired in parallel to ensure continuous operation.
- 120V model standard; 230 / 240V models also available.
- Focuses with central removable, autoclavable SteriHandle.
- Cool operation ensured with heat filters and dichroic coatings.
- Floor stand units include footswitch, locking casters and cord wrap.
- Design allows removal or replacement of SteriHandle with one hand (for ensuring sterile procedures).
- Shadow-free operation provided by three 50-watt halogen bulbs, each with 2000-hour average bulb life.
- Friction knob allows user to adjust friction on the self-balancing arm positioning to desired tension without a tool.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details