Burton Outpatient LED Surgery Light with Floorstand, 120V
Outpatient LED is the next generation of examination lighting. Perfect for hospitals, physician’s offices, and veterinary practices, the Outpatient LED is designed for patient comfort and safety, high performance, and a lower cost of ownership. The virtually heat free light offers a 75% energy savings over current halogen options.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- 3700 k color temperature.
- 20,000 hours average LED life.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 95.
- 90,000 lux (8361 fc) at 24" (61 cm).
- A smooth finish aids in routine cleaning.
- High R9>87, to accurately render skin tones.
- Floor stand, Wall, and Ceiling mounting options.
- Anti-microbial paint inhibits the growth of microbes.
- The unique shape of the light head reduces shadows on the examination area.
- The arm system provides a maximum reach of 37.5 inches and has a 360-degree rotation.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details