Burton Super Bright Spot Floorstand Light, 120V
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Super Bright Spot Pre-focused spot available for OB/GYNs, urologists, family practitioners, hospitals, clinics and LDRs Using a 20-watt halogen bulb and a special optics system, Burton’s Super Bright Spot is virtually heat-free. Plus, the Super Bright Spot is superior to fiber optic units in value, durable operation, large 4" – 5" (10 cm -13 cm) spot size and a long 2000-hour bulb life. Due to its proven reliability, Burton offers an extraordinary five-year limited warranty on the Super Bright Spot. The Super Bright Spot is available with a sturdy, sag-resistant gooseneck and a floor stand or a universal wall mounting system for tighter spaces. The floor model’s compact caster base provides exceptional utility and reliability.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 98.
- 56,000 lux (5185 fc) at 18" (46 cm).
- 3400 K color temperature (natural coloring).
- 120V model standard; 230 / 240V models available.
- 20-watt halogen bulb with 2000-hour average bulb life.
- Dichroic reflector filters out infrared to keep the beam cool.
- 4" – 5" (10 cm -13 cm) spot size (much larger than fiber optic lights).
- High-quality, space-saving 4-caster base system – safe and flexible portable movement with locking feature in 2 of 4 casters.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details