Burton Super Bright Spot Led with Floorstand, 120V
Super Bright Spot LED Superior to halogen units in light quality, heat output, energy usage and upkeep. Super Bright Spot LED is ideal for General Practice, Obstetrics/Gynecology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Dermatology/Plastic Surgery, Labor and Delivery, Outpatient Surgery, Emergency Room and Veterinary applications. Mounted on a drift-free ex-arm, Super Bright Spot LED has a dimmable 1-4” spot diameter (at 16”) and is available on Mobile Floor Stand, Wall or Pole Mount. The floor stand’s compact 18” lockable caster base provides exceptional utility and reliability.
- User-friendly spot diameter control at light head.
- Flex arm provides easy positioning without drifting.
- Well-de ned, consistent light doesn’t cause “hot spots”.
- Ergonomically-designed handles ease placement of light.
- High CRI (>90) to accurately render skin and tissue tones.
- Low-voltage power sources eliminate cumbersome power cord.
- Easy-to-clean smooth housing design aids infection prevention measures.
- Dimming control from 100% to 5% provides exactly the desired amount of light.
- Five, low friction, lockable casters on Floor Stand model ease positioning and securing placement.
- LED light source consumes less energy, provides long-lasting high-quality illumination that requires less maintenance and produces less heat.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details