CalciCare Calcium Alginate Dressing with Silver 1" x 18" Rope - each
Antimicrobial, Sterile, Highly Absorbent
CalciCare Calcium Alginate with Silver is made from calcium sodium alginate and releases silver ions in the presence of wound fluid. Creates a conformable protective gel when in contact with exudate and remains intact when saturated so it is removed in one piece. An effective antimicrobial agent against a broad spectrum of micro-organisms. CalciCare Calcium Alginate Dressings are significantly more absorbent so you need to change them less often. That means less trauma for the patient and reduced nursing time.
- Natural calcium alginate fibers.
- Protects the wound.
- High wet strength.
- Hemostatic properties.
- Highly absorbent.
- Helps form and maintain a moist wound interface.
- Silver ions are released in the presence of wound exudate.
- Effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms through recommended wear time.
- Odor reduction.
- Indicated for moderate to heavily exuding partial-to full-thickness wounds.
- Assists in maintaining a moist environment and allows intact removal.
- Contains silver sodium hydrogen zirconium phosphate.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details