Cardinal Health Essentials Compressor Nebulizer, Piston-Style
Cardinal Essentials Compressor Nebulizer comes with piston style nebulizer, 7' tubing, angled mouthpiece, nebulizer medicine cup, five filters.
- Ideal for all ages.
- 5mL medication capacity.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Easy to use one button operation.
- Uses only Cardinal Health Essentials Air Filters.
- For the successful treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders.
- Creates a stream of air that travels through the clear tube to the nebulizer, which converts medication into an aerosol mist for easy inhalation.
Who should be using this product?
Nebulizers are for individuals experiencing short-term respiratory concerns such as the common cold or those with long-term care needs due to Asthma, COPD, or cystic-fibrosis. Prescribed by health providers, nebulizers help to provide quick medication delivery to the lungs to relax constricted airways and work with your natural breathing.
How do you use this product?
Nebulizers work by turning liquid (either saline, prescribed medication, or both) into a mist that’s inhaled through the mouth and nose through a mask or mouthpiece.
- Place liquid into the nebulizer cup.
- Connect the cup to a nebulizer mask or mouthpiece and secure using the adjustable strap (if using a mask).
- Using tubing provided in the kit, connect one end to the nebulizer cup and the other to the machine.
- Turn the machine on and begin to breathe normal breaths in through your mouth. The pressurized air from the compressor breaks the liquid down into a mist (vapor) which is absorbed into the lungs which provides relief from inflamed airways and easier breathing. Absence of a mist indicates that either the medicine and treatment time is complete or a disconnection with the mask and tubing. Simply check the nebulizer cup to asses
Clean your nebulizer after each use, and disinfect your nebulizer every other time you use it. Replace masks and nebulizer cups every 4 to 6 months is recommended. If parts become cracked or worn, replace them immediately.
What is a nebulizer with a compressor?
A Compressor Nebulizers is a drug delivery system that converts liquid medication into an inhalable mist and are ideal for treating respiratory ailments such as, COPD, Asthma, respiratory infections, allergies, Bronchitis and even respiratory challenges from the common cold. The mist enters the lungs in one of two ways—via a mask that covers the mouth and nose, or through a removable mouthpiece. In addition to efficiently delivering medication, nebulizers break down mucus and secretions, making them easier to cough up. Nebulizer treatment lasts anywhere between 5-20 minutes, depending on the medication required and the condition addressed. While taking the medication, your loved one can read or do other activities as long as they’re able to take deep breaths and stay relaxed.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.