Cardinal Health Petroleum Gauze Sterile Non-Adhering Dressing, 3" x 18" - 12/Box
Petrolatum impregnated dressings are designed to provide non-adherent packing for full-thickness wounds, providing a moist environment that is conducive to wound healing. Being non-adherent, removal of these dressings causes minimal trauma to the wound bed and patient. The "overwrap" version of these dressings provides an additional layer of sterility for use in environments such as operating rooms.
- Fine mesh gauze impregnated with USP white petrolatum.
- Helps promote wound healing through a moist environment and are highly conformable.
- Indicated for use of management of full-thickness chronic wounds such as stage II-IV pressure ulcers, tunneling wounds and non-infected wounds.
- Single use.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details