Cardinal Health Three-Layer Compression Bandage System, 10cm x 3.5cm - 1/Box
System is developed for the treatment of mixed etiology leg ulcers where some degree of arterial impairment prevents the use of full compression. Absorbent Padding Bandage helps absorb exudate and protect bony prominences. Conformable Bandage helps absorb exudate and helps prepare and sculpt the leg for application of pressure. Self-Adherent Cohesive Bandage applies compression and safely maintains the system in place for up to one week. Used for Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) between 0.6 and 0.8.
- Includes: Absorbent padding bandage: 10cm x 3.5m, conformable bandage: 10cm x 2.9m, self-adherent cohesive bandage: 10cm x 2.5m.
- Maintains effective compression after application.
- Provides higher pressure at the ankle, decreasing pressure at the calf to help improve upward blood flow.
- May be left in place for up to one week.
- Clean, quick and easy hand-tear.
- Won’t stick to skin, hair or clothing.
- Latex-free and unstretched.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details