Caregiver Hand-Held Digital Infrared Thermometer, 1 Second Response
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Caregiver Hand-Held Digital Infrared Thermometer is a clinical-grade infrared thermometer for measurement of forehead temperature in adults, children, and infants without contact. The temperature-taking is fast, safe, simple, accurate, hygienic, reliable and does not disturb the patient. No probe covers required and no storage space needed. It has 32° F to 140° F Surface Mode displayed temperature range. It has 94° F to 108° F Body Mode displayed temperature range.
|Brand||Caregiver Professional TouchFree|
|Accuracy||± 0.5° F Accuracy|
|Application||Digital Infrared Thermometer|
|Display Specifications||Digital Display|
|Measuring Scale||Fahrenheit / Celsius|
|Power Supply||Battery Operated|
|Probe Type||For the Skin Probe|
|Response Time||1 Second Response|
|Temperature Range||94° F - 108° F|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details