CellerateRX Activated Collagen Surgical Powder, 1gm - each
CellerateRX Surgical Powder when used on a wound, helps to provide a favorable environment for healing. This patented collagen fragments (CRXα) are a fraction of the size of the native collagen molecules and particles found in other products, delivering the benefits of collagen to the body immediately.Features
- Easy to handle and deliver.
- Encourages autolytic debridement.
- Absorbs up to 30x its own weight.
- Approximately 95% Type 1 collagen.
- CellerateRX provides collagen?s benefits to the incision.
- Conforms to any wound site and forms an occlusive barrier.
- May be used with any secondary dressings, including gauze.
- Collagen forms an occlusive dressing that reduces wound pain.
- Collagen provides a favorable environment for reducing scarring.
- CRXα is 1/100th the average size of intact native collagen molecules.
- Indications: Pressure ulcers stage I to IV, traumatic wounds, diabetic ulcers, 1st and 2nd degree burns, venous stasis ulcers, ulcers due to arterial insufficiency and superficial wounds.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details