Optiflex K1 knee CPM unit
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
CPM daily rentals and CPM kits are available in our Local stores...
Optiflex K1 knee CPM unit, available in Classic, Standard and Comfort configurations, offer unparalleled flexibility in a single clean-design framework. Optiflex is trusted, reliable CPM that is easy to maintain, easier to use and features Germanmade key components. OptiFlex-K1 Knee CPM has interchangeable hand controls for maximum versatility.
Continuous Passive Motion is a postoperative procedure designed to aid in the recovery after joint surgery. After extensive joint surgery, if a patient fails to move their joint, the tissue around the joint will become stiff and scar tissue will form, resulting in a joint with limited range of motion, which often takes months of physical therapy to recover.
- ROM -10 to 120
- Single screw drive
- Faster motor speed
- Only 38 inches long
- Patient lockout feature
- On-board power supply
- Accommodates patients 4 ft to 6.6 ft
- Reversible footplate for shorter legs
- Wide low-profile, closed-base frame for stability
- Weighs just 23 lbs, making it the lightest knee CPM on the market
|Chattanooga optiflex K1 knee CPM unit|
|Speed||25° to 180° / minute|
|Pauses||0 - 59 seconds|
|Force reversal||45 kp of force (Built in)|
|User height||4 - 6.6 ft.|
|Calf length range||10" - 22"|
|Maximum user weight||350 lbs.|
|Thigh length range||12" - 19"|
|Main power||100 - 240 volt|
|Unit weight||23 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||54 lbs.|
|Dimensions||38" X 14" X 9"|
|Electrical safety class||Class 1, Type B|
|Safety tests||IEC 60601, 1:19888 +A1:1991, +A2:1995, |
CAN / CSA.2 NO 601.1 M90, ANSI / UL 60601-1,
IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-1-4, ISO 14971, ISO 10993-1
- The manufacturer warrants that the product should have 2 years of limited warranty
- Parts under warranty will be overed at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard anufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All products sent to repair must have a Product Complaint Number (PCN) so specific issues with the product can be identified and resolved appropriately.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details