Choice Therapeutics TheraBond 3D Antimicrobial Contact Dressing, 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" - 10/Box
Alliqua Biomedical Choice Therapeutics® TheraBond® 3D Antimicrobial Contact Dressing 4-1/4" x 4-1/4", Soft, Conformable, 14-Day Wear, Moderate to Heavy Exudate Wound, Latex-Free
TheraBond® 3D Contact Dressings are used as the contact layer for wounds with moderate to heavy exudate. TheraBond® 3D transfers (rather than absorbs) fluid and exudate away from the wound by capillary action to an outer absorbent dressing.
- Directional flow transfers exudates and excess fluid away from the wound.
- Active fluid and exudate management promotes a moist healing environment.
- Conforms to patient’s anatomy and to the wound.
- Airspace between struts insulates the wound against heat loss.
- Hydrates easily and stays hydrated.
- Moist textured surface minimizes sticking.
- Provides gentle compression.
- Effective against gram positive, gram negative and fungal pathogens.
- Kills pathogens on contact controls bioburden.
- Proven barrier to penetration of pathogens protects wounds for 14 days.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details