Choice Therapeutics TheraBond 3D Antimicrobial Contact Dressing, 4" x 8" - 5/Box
Alliqua Biomedical Choice Therapeutic TheraBond 3D Antimicrobial Contact Dressing are used as the contact layer for wounds with moderate to heavy exudate. TheraBond 3D transfers (rather than absorbs) fluid and exudate away from the wound by capillary action to an outer absorbent dressing.
- 14-Day Wear.
- Provides gentle compression.
- Hydrates easily and stays hydrated.
- Moderate to Heavy Exudate Wound.
- Moist textured surface minimizes sticking.
- Kills pathogens on contact controls bioburden.
- Conforms to patient's anatomy and to the wound.
- Airspace between struts insulates the wound against heat loss.
- Effective against gram positive, gram negative and fungal pathogens.
- Proven barrier to penetration of pathogens protects wounds for 14 days.
- Directional flow transfers exudates and excess fluid away from the wound.
- Active fluid and exudate management promotes a moist healing environment.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details