Coloplast Assura AC 2-piece closed end ostomy pouch, 8-1/2" L, maxi 2-3/4" stoma, Filtered - 30/box
The adhesive coupling has been designed to improve the quality of life for people with a colostomy. Its unique, low-profile, two-piece design is available as a closed-pouch system.
- Soft, comfortable and flexible.
- Large blue tape for easy removal.
- Security channel design prevents leakage.
- No absorptive properties in the coupling and no discoloration or odor.
- Contains a unique security channel, preventing flange curl-up and leakage.
- Easy to apply and remove. Simply grip the barrier with two fingers and pull the pouch down.
- With Assura AC it is very easy to clean the barrier when changing pouches. There are no edges, and the barrier can be quickly wiped clean with water.
|Application||Filtered Ostomy Pouch|
|Drain Type||Closed End|
|Length||8-1/2 Inch Length, Maxi|
|Stoma Opening Size||2-3/4 Inch Stoma|
|System Type||Two-Piece System|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details