Coloplast Assura ac easiflex 2-piece cut-fit extended wear 5/8" to 2-3/8" stoma, 2-3/4" - 5/box
Coloplast Assura AC Easiflex Two-piece Cut-to-fit Convex Light Extra-Extended Wear Skin Barrier with Flange and Belt Tabs 5/8" to 2-3/8" Stoma Opening, 2-3/4" Flange, Round, Large Coupling, Adhesive. Product is categorized as a skin barrier wafers barrier with flange, extended wear, larger than 4 x 4.Coloplast Assura AC Easiflex Two-piece Cut-to-fit Convex Light Extra-Extended Wear Skin Barrier with Flange and Belt Tabs 5/8" to 2-3/8" Stoma Opening, 2-3/4" Flange, Round, Large Coupling, Adhesive. Assura AC Convex Light Standard Wear Barriers with Belt Tabs have a shallow convexity for flush or slightly retracted stomas providing flexibility, security, and low pressure to the abdomen. Cut-to-fit skin barrier, called a "base plate" in the AC (Adhesive Coupling) system, must be used with an Assura AC color code matched pouch. The base plate adheres to the skinthe pouch adheres to the base plate, no rigid coupling to snap together. Assura AC features a flexible, adhesive two-piece coupling system that conforms to the body. Easy to remove. Low profile with shallow convexity. Belt loops integrated as part of the barrier.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details