Coloplast Assura colostomy barrier pectin based blue code synthetic resin 1-3/8" stoma - 5/box
Assura 2-piece is a mechanical coupling with extra reassurance The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate with a mechanical coupling system. An audible click confirms the secure locking of the pouch to the baseplate. Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position, without having to remove the pouch from the baseplate. The pouch can be removed from the spiral adhesive baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate. Assura 2-piece systems are available with a flat or convex standard wear or extended wear baseplate.
- Spiral adhesive provides secure, long-lasting, skin-friendly wear
- Belt loops are pre-attached
- Convex for hard-to-fit stomas
|Adhesive Type||Pectin Based|
|Barrier Material||Synthetic Resin|
|Barrier Type||Standard Wear|
|Opening Size||1-3/8 Inch Stoma|
|System Match||Blue Code|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details