Coloplast Biatain Adhesive Foam Dressing, Sacral, 9" x 9" - 5/box
Biatain® Adhesive is soft and conformable polyurethane foam dressing with a hydrocolloid adhesive and a central 3D polymer absorbent pad with waterproof, semi-permeable film backing. The foam is soft against the skin, adding little pressure to the sensitive area around the wound. It’s extremely flexible, which allows for a close fit to wound bed and body. The foam effectively absorbs and retains wound exudate, ensuring the moisture balance in and around the wound is optimal for healing.
- Great wearing comfort.
- Fast absorption and high retention of wound exudate.
- Low risk of leakage and maceration.
- Up to 7 days wear time.
- A cost effective solution with well-documented effects.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details