Coloplast Biatain Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing, Sterile, Highly Absorbent, 2" x 2-1/2" - 10/box
InterDry® Ag is a skin fold management system specially designed to manage moisture, odor and inflammation in skin folds and other skin-to-skin contact areas. A knitted polyester textile dressing impregnated with silver complex, InterDry® Ag textile provides effective antimicrobial action for up to five days and significantly improves the symptoms associated with intertrigo, maceration, denudement, inflammation, itching, erythema and satellite lesions. The textile fume functions by wicking moisture away to keep skin dry and provides a friction reducing surface to reduce the risk of skin tears and pressure ulcers. InterDry® Ag is Latex-free and has a 2-year shelf life.
- Effectively manages moisture, odor and inflammation in skin to skin contact areas.
- Helps manage erythema, maceration, denudement, pain, itching, burning and satellite lesions associated with skin folds.
- Wicks and translocates moisture.
- Silver within the textile provides effective antimicrobial action for up to 5 days.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details