Coloplast Prep Skin Barrier Wipe, Isopropyl Alcohol, Individual Packet, NonSterile - each
Coloplast PREP Skin Protective Barrier Wipes are a skin protectant that is designed for use by those with colostomies. When applied to peristomal skin, these ostomy skin barrier wipes forms an invisible film around stomas which prevents irritation between pouch changes while allowing the skin to breathe. protects against skin irritants like adhesives, urine and stool. Latex Free. One box of 54 wipes.
- Clear film forms a breathable barrier protecting against skin irritants such as adhesives, urine and feces
- Improves contact between the skin and adhesive - enabling better adhesion
- No need to remove between applications, and is waterproof, odorless and fast-drying
|Active Ingredients||Alcohol (Isopropyl)|
|Application||Skin Barrier Wipe|
|Container Type||Individual Packet|
|Dimensions||1-1/4 X 2-1/2 Inch|
|Number per Pack||54 Count|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details