Coloplast Speedicath Compact Female Catheter, Lubricated, Sterile, PVC, 10Fr, 2.75" L - each
SpeediCath Compact is a convenient, discreet catheter for women who self-catheterize. It is the first catheter designed to suit the anatomy of the emale body, about the same size as a lipstick. It is safe and easy to use. SpeediCath Compact has the same low-friction coating as our other SpeediCathproducts. This coating makes catheterization more comfortable and reduces the risk of urethral damage.
- Designed for females.
- Catheter package is no larger than a lipstick.
- Prehydrated in a ready-to-use package.
- Single-use intermittent catheter.
- Nontouch Grip Zone for hygienic insertion.
- Latex-free and phthalate/DEHP-free.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details