Coloplast Speedicath Male Intermittent Catheter, Coude Lubricated, Sterile, PVC, 14Fr, 14" L - each
The SpeediCath catheter belongs to the new generation of hydrophilic-coated catheters. The unique thing about the SpeediCath catheter is its coating. Smooth and even, this coating creates minimal friction when inserting and removing the catheter. This makes catheterization more comfortable and reduces the risk of urethral microtrauma, even if you have to self-catheterize for a lifetime.
- 14" hydrophilic coated catheter.
- Coude tip.
- Prelubricated, ready to use.
- Easy-to-open sterile foil container.
- Extremely smooth, safe and comfortable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details