Colours Razorblade jr ultralight manual wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Colours Razorblade jr ultralight manual wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Razorblade junior wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Colours Razorblade junior is compact ultralight wheelchair for children with special needs. Razorblade junior has a compact design with a lightweight frame that is ideal for loading in and out of your vehicle. Razorblade junior comes with Colour’s very own ‘Growth program’ that allows the chair to grow as the child grows. The unique design of the Razorblade allows for ultimate fit and roll.
Moreover, Razorblade also features the Ergo Seating available for custom positioning, and custom frame options for optimal tailored fit. Razorblade junior comes with COG (Center of Gravity) adjustability for fine-tuning and balance of your wheelchair with fixed front and rear seat heights.
- Growth program
- Ergo seating available
- Adjustable center of gravity
- Fixed front and rear seat heights
- Adjustable backrest angle & footrest
|Colours Razorblade Jr. pediatric wheelchair|
|Seat width||10" - 16"|
|Seat depth||(Short frame) 9" - 13"|
|Seat depth||(Long frame) 10" - 16"|
|Front seat height||14.5" - 16.5" (w/3" casters)|
|Rear seat height||13" - 16" (w/20" wheel)|
|Backrest height||8" - 18"|
|Camber||0°, 2°, 4°, 6°|
|Frame taper||Top, bottom, reverse & no taper frame|
|Weight limit||250 lbs.|
|Chair weight||17 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants all rigid hardware (welded parts, machined mounts and brackets) for the lifetime of the originally registered owner.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- The front wheels and rear tires are warranted against defects and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the day of delivery.
- Other parts and equipment are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the day of delivery, against defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty does not include costs for transportation, shipping or labor for removal or reinstallation.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- The manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever.
- This warranty shall be extended to comply with state/provincial laws and requirements.
- For detailed information about warranty policy please click here
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.