Colours Saber lightweight rigid manual wheelchair
Colours Saber lightweight rigid manual wheelchair offers a lot more than just a stylish look. Saber has a main rigid axle tube that gives durability, rigidity and support that is needed from wheelchair. Colours saber lightweight rigid manual wheelchair offers a unique contoured frame that helps in loading the wheelchair over the steering wheel.Features
- Adjustable caster housing
- Adjustable seat width and depth
- Adjustable front and rear seat height
- Adjustable backrest height and angle
- Adjustable footplate height and angle
|Colours Saber lightweight rigid manual wheelchair|
|Seat width||14" - 19"|
|Seat depth||(mini & std. frame)14" - 16"|
|Seat depth||(3" Longer frame) 17" - 19"|
|Front seat height||17.5" - 20.5" (w/3" casters)|
|Rear seat height||14.5" - 19.0" (w/24" wheel)|
|Backrest height||8" - 16"|
|Frame taper||Bottom tapper only|
|Weight limit||250 lbs.|
|Chair weight||18 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants all rigid hardware (welded parts, machined mounts and brackets) for the lifetime of the originally registered owner.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- The front wheels and rear tires are warranted against defects and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the day of delivery.
- Other parts and equipment are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the day of delivery, against defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty does not include costs for transportation, shipping or labor for removal or reinstallation.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- The manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever.
- This warranty shall be extended to comply with state/provincial laws and requirements.
- For detailed information about warranty policy please click here
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details