Colours spazz ultralight rigid manual wheelchair
Colours spazz ultralight rigid manual wheelchair comes standard with 0 to 6 degrees of camber and height adjustable and angle adjustable backrest and footrest. Colours caster housing assembly helps in perfectly aligning the front end of the wheelchair even while completely changing the front caster position, thus enhance the performance of the wheelchair, making it easier to push and control. The main rigid axle tube gives an increased rigidity and support within the wheelchair frame.
|Colours spazz ultralight rigid manual wheelchair|
|Seat width||14" - 20"|
|Seat depth||(mini & std. frame)13" – 16"|
|Seat depth||(std frame)15" - 19"|
|Seat depth||(3" Longer frame) 20"|
|Front seat height||17.5" - 21" (w/3" casters)|
|Rear seat height||14.5" - 19.0" (w/24" wheel)|
|Backrest height||8" - 18"|
|Camber||2°, 4°, 6°|
|Frame taper||Top, bottom or no taper frame only|
|Weight limit||250 lbs.|
|Chair weight||21 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants all rigid hardware (welded parts, machined mounts and brackets) for the lifetime of the originally registered owner.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- The front wheels and rear tires are warranted against defects and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the day of delivery.
- Other parts and equipment are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the day of delivery, against defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty does not include costs for transportation, shipping or labor for removal or reinstallation.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- The manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever.
- This warranty shall be extended to comply with state/provincial laws and requirements.
- For detailed information about warranty policy please click here
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details