Comfeel Plus Clear Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing, 2" x 2-3/4" - each
Coloplast Comfeel® Plus Clear Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing 2" L x 2-3/4" W Square, Sterile, Nerve Endings
ColoplastComfeel® plus hydrocolloid clear thin dressing is comfortable, thin and flexible for adapting to the contours of the wound and body. It has transparency that allows for visual inspection without disturbing the wound. Does not contain alginate. The dressing can stay on up to seven days, which means less wound disruption and increased patient comfort.
- Comfortable, thin and flexible for adapting to the contours of the wound and body.
- Has a semi-permeable surface providing a dressing that regulates the moisture in the wound in accordance with the volume of exudates.
- Nerve endings and granulation tissue are effectively protected by the gel formed by the absorbent, moist mass.
- Maintains optimal moisture through a unique interplay between absorption and evaporation.
- During heavy exudation, the film allows for evaporation and provides space for additional exudates.
- Reduces risk of rucking and improves patient comfort with a beveled edge.
- During light exudation, the pores contract to limit the evaporation.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details