Comfeel Plus Pressure Relief Hydrocolloid Dressing, 4" - 5/box
Coloplast® Comfeel® Plus Pressure Relief Hydrocolloid Dressing 4" Round Shape, Sterile, Polyurethane Top Film, High Density Foam Backing, With Alignate
Comfeel® Plus Pressure Relief Dressing is a hydrocolloid dressing that combines pressure relief with moist, wound-healing. This dressing has an adaptable polyurethane top film which attaches to a dressing that knows when to open and close its pores, allowing excess moisture to evaporate. It helps maintain a proper, moist healing environment. High density foam backing redistributes pressure, enhancing local circulation.
- Adhesive outer border keeps dressing in place, even over bony prominences.
- "No-touch" system allows easy application while wearing gloves.
- Residue-free removal helps prevent irritation.
- Foam rings are in various sizes that can be removed from the center of the wound and outwards until the foam-free area is larger than the wound area.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details