Comfort Company Acta-embrace ATI pediatric anti-thrust foam cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort Company Acta-embrace ATI pediatric anti-thrust foam cushion provides anterior pelvic build-up to prevent forward migration. Acta-embrace anti thrust cushion is designed specifically for children with complex rehab technology needs. Acta-embrace cushion cover features reflective piping which has the ability to return a large portion of light directly back to the source it came from, allowing it to be seen from up to 500 feet away in low light conditions. Moldable high strength, lightweight aluminum base (Adjustable technology insert) enables on-site customization to encourage functional movement while providing postural stability. The moldable base retains its shape under even the most active users. The dynamic nature of input provides positioning support while allowing for movement. The moldable insert remains adaptable over time to meet changes in size or conditions of the client.
Adjustable Technology Insert (Parts included):
- Bending Tool
- Moldable Metal Insert
Stretch Air : Stretch air cover is designed for air transmission and heat dissipation, this two-ply material combines a soft and high-stretch polyester top layer with a waterproof polyurethane barrier underneath, adding incontinence protection.
Comfort Tek: The Comfort tek cover is designed for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, this Polyurethane material has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch polyester backing. Comfort tek can be easily cleaned using common disinfectants.
- Latex free
- Comes standard with non-skid bottom and hook/loop connection
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours which promote postural alignment
- Patent pending moldable aluminum base to be molded for additional contour and support
- Two layer of foam, a contoured molded base foam with a layer of memory for comfort and skin protection
- Tapered leg adductors increase in width near the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanters
|Comfort Company Acta-embrace ATI pediatric anti-thrust foam cushion|
|Dimension's for 16" W x 14" D and smaller|
|Inferior thigh Support thickness||2.5"||3"|
|Medial thigh Support thickness||.75"||.75"|
|Lateral thigh Support thickness||1"||1"|
|Pelvic contour height||1"||1"|
|Dimension's for 16" W x 16" D and larger|
|Inferior thigh Support thickness||2.5"||3"|
|Medial thigh Support thickness||1.5"||1.5"|
|Lateral thigh Support thickness||1.5"||1.5"|
|Pelvic contour height||1.25"||1.25"|
|15" Wide & under||200 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.