Comfort company acta-embrace back
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Comfort company acta-embrace back has aluminum stays on the backside of the two layer foam pad and can be molded to support lumbar, scoliosis, and kyphosis needs. Acta-embrace back has integrated trunk supports that are attached to a planar aluminum backrest shell and can be adjusted for angle, height, and up to a total of 3" of width to create a custom supportive shape. Acta-embrace back is compatible with lateral hardware and has a total of 11" of pad width adjustment (5.5" per side) and over 5" of height adjustment. Comfort company back features integrated chest harness strap guides or pre-drilled holes for optional extension strap guides. Acta-embrace back is a lightweight durable aluminum shell that comes with head support holes and also provides pelvic and scapular relief. Acta-embrace back features aluminum stays that are offset from center of cushion, removing pressure points from the spine and 9" of total depth adjustment: 5" in front of canes and 4" behind the canes and is compatible with head support: 2" wide x 1" tall hole pattern.Compass hardware features
- Positive locking feature for angle rotation
- Fully adjustable for height, depth, and angle of recline
- Requires only 1.5" of space on each cane for mounting purposes
- Hardware may be installed within minutes and fits 3/4", 7/8", and 1" tubing
- Quick-release feature allows backrest to be removed vertically within seconds
- All adjustments can be made while the user is seated in the wheelchair, eliminating the need for multiple transfers during the fitting process
The Acta-Back features a patented custom moldable center section:
- A moldable center section allows precise contours for any spinal curvature. This offers increased support and comfort to accommodate lumbar, scoliosis, and kyphosis needs
- Moldable aluminum stays are offset from the center, removing pressure points from the spine and allowing for more aggressive molding to either side to support a rotated back
- NEW: inner top zipper allows moldable stays to be removed - molded - replaced without having to remove the foam & cover from the backrest. All done while the user is seated
|Comfort company acta-embrace back|
|Back height||10" - 22"|
|Back width||10" - 24"|
|Weight limit||250 lbs - 400 lbs|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details