Comfort Company Acta-Relief LTS Back
Comfort company acta-relief LTS back is designed to provide more aggressive molding to each individual's natural anatomy and support many seating positions ranging from upright seating to a severely rotated back. Acta-relief LTS back features flexible, adjustable straps that allow this product to offset the center of pressure and better remove pressure points from the spine. The thick visco surface layer adds extra comfort and support by contouring to the user's body. Acta-relief back is equipped with an oversized aluminum shell cut-out to allow deeper immersion into the back and the lateral pads have up to 6" of width adjustment (3" per side). The acta-relief has lateral pads that are constructed with moldable stainless steel and protective foam.Features
- Patent pending
- Thick visco surface layer
- Equipped with oversized aluminum shell cut-out
BOA technology advantages
- Secure: Once the Boa reel is locked into place, it stays that way
- Micro-adjustable: Each click of the Boa reel offers one millimeter of precision fit adjustment
- Customizable fit: Boa delivers smooth, even adjustment without pressure points for maximum comfort
- Convenient: The Boa closure system offers an adjustment solution free of messy straps, ratchets, and fasteners
|Comfort company acta-relief LTS back|
|Back height||12" - 22"|
|Back width||14" - 20"|
|Weight limit||250 lbs. - 300 lbs.|
|Product weight||3.3 lbs. - 3.9 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.