Comfort company acta-relief LTS back
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Comfort company acta-relief LTS back is designed to provide more aggressive molding to each individual's natural anatomy and support many seating positions ranging from upright seating to a severely rotated back. Acta-relief LTS back features flexible, adjustable straps that allow this product to offset the center of pressure and better remove pressure points from the spine. The thick visco surface layer adds extra comfort and support by contouring to the user's body. Acta-relief back is equipped with an oversized aluminum shell cut-out to allow deeper immersion into the back and the lateral pads have up to 6" of width adjustment (3" per side). The acta-relief has lateral pads that are constructed with moldable stainless steel and protective foam.
Buy now and get extra 10% discountFeatures
- Patent pending
- Thick visco surface layer
- Equipped with oversized aluminum shell cut-out
BOA technology advantages
- Secure: Once the Boa reel is locked into place, it stays that way
- Micro-adjustable: Each click of the Boa reel offers one millimeter of precision fit adjustment
- Customizable fit: Boa delivers smooth, even adjustment without pressure points for maximum comfort
- Convenient: The Boa closure system offers an adjustment solution free of messy straps, ratchets, and fasteners
|Comfort company acta-relief LTS back|
|Back height||12" - 22"|
|Back width||14" - 20"|
|Weight limit||250 lbs. - 300 lbs.|
|Product weight||3.3 lbs. - 3.9 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details