Comfort company adjuster 3" low profile cushion with vicair technology
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Comfort company adjuster 3" low profile cushion is designed with five fully adjustable compartments that provide custom fit with maintenance free air cells. Adjuster 3" low profile cushion with vicair technology has a rear middle compartment that allows deep immersion, keeping the user from sliding forward. Comfort company adjuster cushion comes standard with incontinent proof lining. Comfort company adjuster cushions can be adjusted to accommodate severe left or right asymmetries.
Cushion cover options:
Stretch-Air - These are latex free covers are designed for patient comfort and heat dissipation. This two-ply material combines a soft and high-stretch Polyester top layer with a waterproof Polyurethane barrier underneath providing additional incontinence protection.
Comfort-tek - It is designed with a Polyurethane material for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch Polyester backing. It is an easy to clean surface and can be cleaned using most common disinfectants. It is Latex free.
Buy now and get extra 10% discount
- Adjustable lateral leg contours promote postural alignment
- Air Cells may be added or removed from medial thigh separator
- Allows for deep immersion to redistribute pressure and maintain sitting stability
- Eight fully adjustable compartments provide custom fit with maintenance free air cells
- Newly designed Comfort Cells are softer and quieter, allowing the user to immerse into the cushion more than ever before
- Split elevated side compartments running front to back provide independently adjustable lateral pelvic and upper leg support
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details