Comfort company BodiLink head support
Comfort company BodiLink head support is available in two pad shape with different size options, i.e. Premium pads & Basic Pads. Premium pad has 6 different sizes and two firmness levels: soft & extra soft. Pad shape and adjustment capabilities offer precise alignment, greater surface contact, stable positioning, and clear line of vision. Basic pads are constructed of high-resiliency foam, moldable for contoured support, and available in 6 sizes. BodiLink features the improved and expanded Gear Tooth (GT) series and the all new Piano Taper (PT) series hardware. Piano Taper hardware features piano-hinge style joints in combination with a double taper, resulting in the strongest hardware on the market, all while having the ability to "slip" before any catastrophic failure. Gear Teeth hardware features sintered-metal gear teeth joints with 15° increments, resulting in a strong positive-locking hardware. GT and PT hardware have standardized fastener sizes and require less tools for easier installation. Both hardware features dedicated mid-line styles when lateral position is unnecessary. Mounting blocks are available for all comfort company back supports, ROHO, Agility, Permobil Corpus, Quantum Tru-Balance2 & other OEM back supports.
Premium pad features: Butterfly pad shape and adjustment capabilities promote increased surface contact for pressure redistribution, stable positioning, optimal comfort, neck clearance, and improved line of sight. Glidewear cover offers industry-leading protection against pressure ulcers and blad spots caused by shear. 10", 12", 14", and 18" wide sizes available with hinged wings allowing varying levels of anterior and lateral support for a variety of positioning needs. Soft foam is constructed of a closed-cell foam base for durability with 1" HR medium foam in the middle and 1" visco X-soft topper layer whereas extra soft foam is constructed of a closed-cell foam base for durability with 1/2" HR medium foam in the middle and 1" visco X-soft topper layer.
Basic pad features: Oval pad shape with interior steel plate allows custom contouring to the client's unique shape/needs. The thickness of the steel plate is relative to the size of the pad to allow easy molding with losing its shape with movement/pressure. It is constructed of closed-cell foam base layer with 3/4" HR medium foam in the middle and 3/4" HR mid-soft foam as the topper layer.
Hardware featuresGear Teeth
- Mid-line and lateral-offset version available
- Sintered-metal gear teeth joints with 15" increments, resulting in a strong positive-locking hardware
- Two stem lengths: 3" and 7"
- Additional links available for order
- Tool-less joint modification available
- Precision link adjustment for ideal positioning
- Tool-less wing lock option for on-the-spot adjustment
- High strength PT hardware comes in 5 styles ranging in functionality and reach
- Mid-line and lateral-offset versions available, varying reach and range of motion
Comfort-tek: for fluid protection and an easily cleaned surface
Stretch-air: for air transmission and heat dissipation, not fluid resistant
Glidewear: for skin protection and shear reduction, not fluid resistant (only available with Premium pads)
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details