Comfort Company Comfort Foot Double
Comfort company comfort foot double has a unique heel cut-out that eliminates contact with heel, preventing pressure points and reduces risk of skin breakdown. A foam design protects the foot from door frames and other obstructions. Comfort foot double features medium density, high resiliency foam construction which provides maximum comfort. Bolt-on installation with securing buckle allows comfort foot double to swing away for patient transfers. Product can be installed with securing buckles only. It comes standard with comfort-tek fabric cover which has multi-dimensional stretch and helps alleviate pressure on bony prominences. The fluid-proof exterior has supple leathery properties that provide an easily cleaned surface and protection for the inner cushion. Non-skid fabric on foot support helps prevent unwanted foot migration. An optional leg separator keeps feet and legs positioned properly and an optional gel pack in foot support reduces pressure and heat build-up. Durable securing buckle and bolt-on option comes standard.
|Comfort company comfort foot double|
|Posterior & lateral support thickness||1.75"||1.75"|
|Inferior support thickness||2"||2"|
|With gel : 2.5"||With gel : 2.5"|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.